Imitation Firearms shipping Restrictions:
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box (Display frames sold here: Click Here ; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for lawful use in theatrical productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, military, police or other government accounts with valid proof of account identity. A copy of a valid purchase order will suffice.
CANADA:Replicas of flintlock, percussion, and cap and ball weapons are the only imitation firearms that can be shipped to Canada.